At Barnet Web we take the internet marketing of your site very seriously. There is no point spending hard earned budgets on a site that no-one can find. Some companies like to make this complicated, which to the uninitiated it can be, however it’s our job to make it as easy as possible for our clients
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimisation (courtesy of Wikipedia)
Search engine optimization(SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it “ranks”, the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As a internet marketing strategy for increasing a site’s relevance, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for. SEO efforts may involve a site’s coding, presentation, and structure, as well as fixing problems that could prevent search engine indexing programs from fully spidering a site.
Other, more noticeable efforts may include adding unique content to a site, ensuring that content is easily indexed by search engine robots, and making the site more appealing to users. Another class of techniques, known as “Black Hat” SEO or spamdexing , use methods such as link farms and keyword stuffing that tend to harm search engine user experience. Search engines look for sites that employ these techniques and may remove their listings.
The initialism “SEO” can also refer to “search engine optimizers”, a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design . The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems and shopping carts that are easy to optimize.
Internet Marketing Activity can take many forms, for example;
- Internet Marketing
- Display advertising
- Interactive advertising
- Email marketing
- Web analytics
- Affiliate marketing
- Cost Per Action
- Revenue sharing
- Contextual advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Social media optimization
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Paid inclusion
What we do includes the following
- During development it’s vital that the site is optimised for Search Engines, often referred to as SEO. We ensure pages are correctly labeled and headed with adequate meta tags in place. The way your site is built is VITAL to ensuring Search Engines can index as many pages as possible.
- Once built, the site needs to have as much search engine relevant content as possible. We can advice or actually write and add this content for you
- Research into your industry, your competitors and specific keywords and phrases to ensure you are hitting as many of the correct people as possible
- Reciprocal Linking Programs
- Set up and run CCP (cost per click) or banner campaigns. With this form of advertising you can actually relate each pound spent to a tangible result.
- Viral campaigns where traffic is driven to your site by initiating fun and interactive emails, which recipients are encouraged too pass onto friends and colleagues, while in the process, promoting your brands/company for you. Sit back and watch some amazing results.
This is just a small example. Search Engine Ranking is the key – Why not speak to us today for a FREEevaluation of your site.
Google ranking and Google optimisation are VITAL for any successful campaign. Speak to the specialists, don’t leave this to chance.
You need to ensure the right people can find your site –
if you don’t you can be sure your competitors will